Completed with your website development? That’s great! It is always better late than never. So, you are launching your first website for your business. Now is the time to look for a web hosting plan from a reliable web hosting provider.
When you buy a web hosting plan, you get a space on the webserver for placing your website’s files and folders on the internet. This will help all to access your website. Along with space, you also get other resources such as bandwidth, storage space, SSL certificate, control panel, email accounts, databases, 1-click installer, etc.
There is a wide range of web hosting options available such as shared, reseller, dedicated, WordPress, cloud, and VPS hosting. Selecting one from these hosting options depends on your website’s requirements. It’s commonly observed that if people are starting their first website, they specifically opt for shared hosting. The reason is that it is the cheapest web hosting option for startups and also, offers enough resources to manage your website.
Once you have decided about the web hosting option, it is now important to select the web hosting provider for shared Windows hosting. To select the best-shared hosting provider, you will need to check for many features as below:
- 24/7 Customer Support: This is the most important point to consider when looking for a web host. The web hosting provider should not only have technical experts but also they should be available 24/7 to help you with a quick response.
- The Best Uptime: Your web host should promise you to deliver the best uptime with their high-powered data centers. Check if they provide you an uptime of at least 99.9%. This will help to keep your website always available for your visitors.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: With the 30-day money-back, you get a chance to claim the refund within the first 30 days of the service purchase. This is specifically good when you aren’t happy with the web hosting provider’s service or find some glitches in their services.
- SSL Certificate: Mostly all the web hosting providers offer a free SSL certificate with their web hosting plans. SSL helps in securing your website’s data while customers share it on your website. It builds the trust of visitors on your website and also, boosts your rankings in the search engines.
- SSD Storage: Almost all web hosting providers offer SSD storage instead of the traditional HDD storage. SSDs help in storing the data faster compared to HDDs.
- Control Panel: The control panel helps in managing your website-related tasks such as creating FTP accounts, managing email accounts, checking disk space, etc.
- 1-Click Installer: The 1-click installer tools help you in installing different software, CMS, etc. with just a single click.
These are some of the basic features you should confirm while selecting a shared web hosting provider. Now, let’s take a look at the best shared hosting providers of 2021.
MilesWeb was launched in 2012 to deliver affordable and robust web hosting services. They have a web hosting option for every type of website. They are an independent web hosting company that is appreciated for their services. Their customer support experts are available 24*7 to quickly resolve the issues of the clients via live chat and email. The 30-day money-back guarantee helps you to get your refund back in case you don’t want to continue with them. Their Tier-3 and Tier-4 data centers are highly configured to deliver an uptime of 99.95%.
Shared Hosting Plans
- Register Your Free Domain
- Free Website Migration
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Site Builder
- SSD Storage
- Secure Email Accounts
- cPanel Control Panel
- 1-Click Installer
- Instant Account Setup
- Latest PHP and MySQL
- Datacenter Choice
- Malware Scan and Removal
MilesWeb’s unlimited SSD hosting and shared hosting plans are cheap as compared to other web hosts but offer you all the features needed.
DreamHost is in this industry since 18 years and was started with an aim to help people own their digital presence. They are an independent web hosting company and officially recommended by WordPress.org. They have an award-winning support team available 24*7 via live chat, social media and email. Their strongest point is that they offer 97 days money back guarantee which gives you ample of time to use their services. They commit to deliver 100% uptime.
Shared Hosting Plans
- Unlimited Bandwidth & Storage
- Advanced, Easy-to-Use Panel
- Powerful 1-Click Installer
- FREE Domain
- FREE Email Addresses
- FREE Privacy Protection
- FREE SSL Security
- Automated Backups
- Instant WordPress Setup
Dreamhost though offers good amount of time to use their service with the high money back guarantee, their plans are a bit expensive.
GreenGeeks was started in 2008 and offers high-quality, affordable web hosting solutions. Their name itself says all about them that they offer environmental-friendly web hosting. They have the best server hardware, highly dependent network providers, and updated software programs. They have experts in their customer support team available 24*7 via live chat, email, and phone. You get a 30-day money-back guarantee and 99.9% uptime with them.
Shared Hosting Plans
- Unlimited SSD Web Space
- Free Drag & Drop Builder
- Free Nightly Backup
- Free Website Transfer
- Free Let’s Encrypt Wildcard SSL
- Multiple PHP Versions (7.1, 7.0, 5.6, and more)
- MySQL Databases
- Free Malware Cleanups
GreenGeeks offers an eco-friendly web hosting but their plans are expensive as compared to MilesWeb.
Overall, it seems that all three web hosting providers offer the same features except GreenGeeks that offers eco-friendly hosting. But MilesWeb is a more affordable option to go with for startups.