Social media started as a way to connect with friends and family and now it becomes the most popular way for promotions and marketing strategy for a business of all sizes. Social media is very popular for business activity and you can see their now many people are doing their businesses on social media websites like Instagram and Facebook. If you want to start your own company on social media then you should follow the rules and regulations of Indian laws so in future there will be no legal problem arises for you. This article will help you to register your business under prescribed authority.
How to start a social media company
- The first thing which is very important for every business before starting is Market research. You have to first do market research so you will get an idea about the social media websites and how a business can be run on social media websites so aftermarket research you will get an idea about the profit-making on social media websites.
- Aftermarket research you have to plan each and everything according to your market research. Aftermarket research you will get the idea about the cost and profit share and how the profit will generate on social media websites and how the cost will require for your business so you have to plan each and everything for your new business.
- Then you have to create your profile on the social media website and you have to create a name for your business so during profile making you can put that name on social media. You have to create a unique social media account so more people will attract to your business on social media and you should not copy other profile because people will not appreciate your profile if you copied from others.
- You have to register your company under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. According to Indian company laws you have to incorporate your company according to Companies act and you have to register your company under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The primary requirement for making a private limited company is 2 or more persons required for incorporation if you have 2 or more partners with you then you can incorporate your company under companies act. There is a minimum capital contribution required for incorporation of a company then you have to have to register your company under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Nowadays Private Limited Company Registration is very easy you can file your incorporation form online through the online portal of the Ministry of corporate affairs. A process of online registration is very easy first you have to choose a company name then you have to file your incorporation form along with a memorandum of association and article of association and you have to make your directors digital signature so in future whenever requirement of signature will arise you have to give your digital signature. So after filing of incorporation form in a few days, you will get your incorporation certificate.
- GST registration is very important and mandatory registration because according to the GST act if your turnover is more than 20 lakh rupees then you have to file your GST return in every prescribed period and in case of failure of filing GST returns you may have to face legal trouble. Basically, GST is important for those who are providing services or selling goods so you should register your business under GST so in future there will be no problem arises for you.
- Promotion is very important for your business so you should promote your business on social media along with promotion in local areas so you will find your audience. Promotion is very important because the promotion will generate customers to your business.
As you can see that social media is very popular for making the connection with friends and family and now people are using social media as a tool for business activity so if you are thinking of starting a business on social media then you should consider the above-given points. If you are thinking of starting a company then you should register your company under the ministry of corporate affairs and you can register your business now online and the online process is very easy and simple. As you can see that GST registration is also important and it became mandatory so you should register your business under GST.